HOW TO HAVE THE BEST EXPERIENCE
BECAUSE WE REALLY WANT YOU TO LOVE IT AND US!
- If it has been more than 2 months since your last wax it is best to trim with scissors. There is an additional charge it u need to be trimmed.
- In order for a Brazilian Bikini Wax to be successful, the hair needs to be about a quarter of inch and 10 to 14 days of growth. Please note, this especially applies to first-time clients who have been shaving. The worst possible thing you could do to your bikini line is to wax too soon after shaving. Stubble is awful to take up if it is too short, and this is why I ask for the appropriate amount of time for regrowth.
- Shaving in between waxing will interrupt that great 3-4 week return growth, make you more prone to ingrown hairs and will create a tougher, coarse hair.
- If you are hungover, tired, not feeling well or are mid-cycle you will be more sensitive. Perhaps you want to pick a happier day to Get Waxed.
- If you use Retin-A, Renova, Acutane, glycolic peels, Proactiv, Botox or any topical medications or have collagen injections you MUST inform your esthetician prior to each waxing service.
- If skin is tan or sunburned do not get waxed. Also do not plan on being in the sun or tanning bed for at least one full day post wax.
- Finally, breathe and relax. This creates a softer body and the hair comes out with ease. Tense up and the hair is a tough pull. OUCH!